Our Story / History
Tikkun International is a global family of ministries, congregations and leaders, dedicated to the dual restoration of Israel and the Church.
We walk in covenantal relationships and mutual accountability, networking with many ministries, to see Yeshua’s Great commission fulfilled. We purpose to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom both in Israel and to the nations, eagerly looking towards His second coming and the full establishment of the Kingdom.
01. In the divinity of Yeshua and the absolute authority of Scripture (John 1:1-3).
02. Jewish believers are still called to live as Jews. This is part of what Paul refers to as “the irrevocable call” (Rom. 11:29).
03. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit and that they are essential for ministry impact (1 Cor. 12).
04. The Good News must go forth once again from Israel to the Nations (Is. 2:2-4).
05. Yeshua’s prayer in John 17 for unity among all true believers will come to pass.
06. God calls leaders to walk together in covenantal relationships of loyalty and integrity (Acts 13:1-3).
07. God calls us to work together in five-fold ministry teams, where all the ministry gifts are expressed: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher (Ephesians 4:11-13).
What We Do For Tikkun Congregations
What We Do Worldwide
Light For The Nations
In addition to ordaining leaders for Messianic ministry, we send them out to churches and conferences globally to minister on the Jewish Roots of the New Testament, God’s plan for Israel and the Church in these final days, faith for revival and a seek to share a fuller understanding of the kingdom of God in heaven and earth.ld, to foster Israel-Church unity and prophetic alignment. The Tikkun America Restore conference grows in strength, anointing and attendance every year.