Statement of Faith
noun / tiqqūn / תִּיקּוּן Hebrew / pronounced Tee-koon
1. Restoration, renewal, rehabilitation, repair.
2. The cry of the Hebrew prophets for the Messianic age.
3. “Heaven must receive Him, until the time of the restoration (Tikkun) of all the things that God spoke about long ago through the mouth of His holy prophets.” (Acts 3:21)
Tikkun International is a global family of ministries, congregations and leaders, dedicated to the dual restoration of Israel and the Church.
We walk in covenantal relationships and mutual accountability, networking with many ministries, to see Yeshua’s Great commission fulfilled. We purpose to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom both in Israel and to the nations, eagerly looking towards His second coming and the full establishment of the Kingdom.
Tikkun Senior Leadership
The founding fathers of Tikkun were Dan Juster, Eitan Shishkoff, Asher Intrater, Michael Brown, and Paul Wilbur. Don Finto and David Rudolph joined the team shortly thereafter. The fruit of their cooperative teamwork has spread around the world and is now centered in the nation of Israel. Currently, Asher serves as Tikkun’s president and visionary and Ron Cantor serves with him as Tikkun’s CEO, seeking to spread our message through media. Dan (former president), Eitan and Paul and several other ministry team leaders as also serve on the executive team. A group of more than 20 younger leaders are being equipped and empowered to carry on the vision to this next generation. Our model is not to control the congregations that connect to us, but to serve, support and strengthen them through mentoring and advising. The authority within each ministry rests with the local elders.
01. In the divinity of Yeshua and the absolute authority of Scripture (John 1:1-3).
02. Jewish believers are still called to live as Jews. This is part of what Paul refers to as “the irrevocable call” (Rom. 11:29).
03. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit and that they are essential for ministry impact (1 Cor. 12).
04. The Good News must go forth once again from Israel to the Nations (Is. 2:2-4).
05. Yeshua’s prayer in John 17 for unity among all true believers will come to pass.
06. God calls leaders to walk together in covenantal relationships of loyalty and integrity (Acts 13:1-3).
07. God calls us to work together in five-fold ministry teams, where all the ministry gifts are expressed: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher (Ephesians 4:11-13).
What We Do For Tikkun Congregations
What We Do Worldwide
Light For The Nations
In addition to ordaining leaders for Messianic ministry, we send them out to churches and conferences globally to minister on the Jewish Roots of the New Testament, God’s plan for Israel and the Church in these final days, faith for revival and a seek to share a fuller understanding of the kingdom of God in heaven and earth.ld, to foster Israel-Church unity and prophetic alignment. The Tikkun America Restore conference grows in strength, anointing and attendance every year.