© 10 January 2020 Revive
Summary of Global Alignment
By Asher Intrater
Our teachings on Alignment have created a great deal of interest
both in Israel and around the world. Here are a few quotes from the Alignment
book on relationships between Messianic Jews and Gentile Christians, mutual
submission, partnership and synergy.
- P. 9 Global alignment has to do with right relationships for true Christians
around the world and for the Messianic remnant of Israel in order to be ready
for the 2nd coming of Yeshua (Jesus). Alignment is submitting to
God's order and prepares us for establishing His Kingdom on earth.
- P. 17 When we have a tender heart and a sensitive conscience, we look for
this alignment of intimacy and submission in every situation.
- P. 18 Alignment is an order that allows for everyone to have his
or her own place – for everyone to function, for everyone to bear
- P. 24 Repentance is the first step of alignment.
- P. 25 The Lordship of Yeshua is the cornerstone of our personal alignment
with God's plans and purposes.
- P. 27 Spiritual alignment is moral alignment.
The lack of moral discernment makes many of us "Charismatics" seem flaky.
The Holy Spirit is more "moral" than "mystical."
- P. 43 The full restoration of the Kingdom will only occur when Yeshua returns.
- P. 44 We are called to complete the apostolic commission. We just continue
doing what they started. Their generation started the great commission.
Our generation completes it (hopefully!).
- P. 56 At the 2nd coming, the kingdoms of this world will be turned
over to Yeshua and to the people who have learned to walk in righteousness.
- P. 64 Yeshua is the head of the Church (Ephesians 1:22) and the King of
Israel (John 12:13).
- P. 80 Alignment is a lighter form of authority than direct submission,
although obviously includes a submissive heart. The issue
is not one of organizational control but of right direction to be serving
the Lord in these end times.
- P. 90 Alignment demands a right relationship between the Israeli
remnant and the international Ecclesia. There are circles within
circles. Everyone is equal. Alignment is designed to guarantee that everyone
- P. 91 Religious prejudice seeks to exclude people by ethnic pride;
covenantal alignment seeks to include everyone by preferring one another
in honor (Romans 12:10).
- P. 111 We look to the Acts 15 council as a biblical example and
pattern of how senior leaders can meet and submit one to another. We
are not claiming to be "the" Jerusalem Council. We are saying
that senior leaders should meet together at least once a year for mutual,
relational commitment and accountability.
- P. 112 The testimony that we have at Tikkun Ministries of almost forty
years of leaders walking in covenant, cooperation and mutual accountability
provides a basis for trust, safety and stability that has been a blessing
to many. We are just one of many streams, but we seek to pattern our senior
leadership after the model of the Acts 15 council. That model is
that the senior leaders will meet periodically in an atmosphere of mutual
- P. 149 Arab Christians and Messianic Jews need to embrace
one another as part of the Abrahamic family
- P. 186 The guiding principle in the process is mutual
submission and humility. The humility here is the reversal of ethnic pride.
Ethnic humility of both Jew and Gentile, of both Israel and the Church,
brings everyone into global alignment and is a manifestation of the glory
of God. This racial humility is in direct opposition to "chosen-ness" in
the sense of racial superiority. Jewish and Christian destiny is redefined
by serving one another.
- P. 189 God uses the Olive Tree partnership of Israel and the Church to
bring about a better world in which there is no racial superiority or ethnic
pride. There will be humility, mutual respect, and dependence on the grace
- P. 189 To receive this grace of God, both Jew and Gentile need to come
to a place of humility.
- P. 190 The Olive Tree is a picture of mutual blessing and mutual
- P. 191 Will the messianic remnant escape from self-centeredness and start
serving the Ecclesia? Will the Ecclesia receive a unifying and servant-leadership
role for the messianic remnant? The messianic remnant is to help the international
Ecclesia come to her fullness. The Ecclesia is to help Israel come to her
fullness. This is the double humility that is needed for us to come
into right alignment.
- P. 227 The alignment that we are speaking of between the international
Ecclesia and the Messianic remnant will come to its fullness in cooperative
partnership and mutual support.
- P. 242 Synergy means that teamwork will produce an overall
better result than if each person within the group were working toward the
same goal individually.
- P. 243 Rotating leadership and submission allows for different qualities
and viewpoints to come out. There is leadership, teamwork and submission.
- P. 244 The mystery of Ephesians 3:6 is that
the Gentiles would be "partners in the inheritance, partners in
the Body and partners of the promises." This is the
What Keeps You from the Place of Prayer | Cody Archer
As believers, God calls us to thanksgiving. But what keeps you from the place of prayer? Learn with Cody Archer.
Subtitles in Danish, Dutch, French, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.