© 19 May 2017 Revive Israel Ministries
Shavuot Invitation [Video]
Join us LIVE on May 30th for our annual night of worship, prayer,
and fasting in connection with the Jewish feast of Shavuot (Pentecost)!
By Asher Intrater
All the prophets describe a time of trouble in the end
times. This is called "the time of Jacob's trouble" in Jeremiah 30:7, and the "tribulation" in
the gospels (Matthew 24; Mark 13).
The second half of the book of Daniel contains a series of prophecies
concerning the end times. Here is an abbreviated and simplified survey of Daniel's
Chapter Seven - First Year of Belshazzar
- Monstrous kingdom like a beast with teeth of iron (7, 23).
- An evil king, the "small horn," speaks boastful
things against God (8, 20, 25).
- He makes war against the "saints" of God (21,
- He takes over government and calendar for 3 + 1/2 years (25).
- The Ancient of Days (God Himself) appears on His throne of fire (9-10).
- He judges the world (10, 22, 26).
- The horn and beast will be completely destroyed by fire (11).
- The other kingdoms will be allowed to continue for a certain period (12).
- The Son of Man (Yeshua) is given authority over the nations and comes on
clouds of glory (13-14).
- That kingdom authority is transferred to the saints (18, 22, 27).
Chapter Eight – Third Year of Belshazzar
- Two kingdoms fight against one another (1-8, 20-22).
- Two horned ram [Persia-Iran]
- Single horned goat [Greece-Europe]
- A small horn evil king overcomes and then turns toward the Gazelle [Israel]
- He fights against God and makes war on the saints (10-11, 24).
- He will have a stern face and know mysteries (23), demonstrate supernatural
power (24); act with corruption, deceit, intelligence and peacefulness (24).
- He will take over the Temple for 3 + 1/2 years (14).
Chapter Nine - First Year of Darius
- Temple overcome and daily sacrifice stopped for 3 + 1/2 years (27).
- Abomination set up in the Temple (27).
Chapter Ten – Third Year of Cyrus
- Yeshua (apparently) appears in glory (5-6).
- He and Michael fight against the princes of Persia and Greece (13, 20-21).
- King of North attacks land of the Gazelle [Israel] (16, 41), and sets up
camp between the seas and Jerusalem (45).
- Evil king rules with "accusations, flattery, slipperiness and peacefulness" (21,
- Temple overcome, daily sacrifice stopped, abomination set up (31).
- The saints during this period will
- be crushed and persecuted unto death (33),
- do mighty deeds (32),
- receive great revelation (33),
- bring many others to faith (33),
- and be purified greatly (35).
- Evil king of North will be greatly lifted up, defy God, succeed, conquer
many in anger (36, 40, 44), but at the end will be destroyed (45).
- This is the Time of Trouble.
- Michael fights for Israel (1).
- Many will yet be saved (1).
- The dead will be raised (2).
- The saints will shine with glory (3).
- The secrets of Scriptures will only be revealed in the end times, when
transportation and information increases (4).
- The saints will
- be persecuted and crushed (7),
- be purified greatly (10),
- prove that the wicked deserve to be punished (10),
- and bring many to faith (10).
- The Temple will be defiled, the daily sacrifice stopped, and the abomination
set up (11).
- The time of trouble will last 3 + 1/2 years (7, 11, 12).
It is surprising and enlightening how the basic elements of the
end times' trouble are repeated and emphasized in Daniel's prophecies. Little
by little the picture becomes clearer and clearer to us as we study the Scriptures.
The divine-messianic-angelic figure appears in each of the prophecies
(7:13; 8:16; 9:26; 10:5-6, 13, 20-21; 11:1; 12:7). The evil king is mentioned
16 times; the persecution of the saints 7 times; the victory of the saints
8 times; the defiling of the Temple 4 times; the three-and-a-half year period
May God give us grace not only to understand but to prepare ourselves
to stand in faith, righteousness and victory in the end times!
Jerusalem Day [Video]
Did you know:
That 500 years ago in 1517, the Protestant Reformation began while
the Ottomans conquered the Middle East? That 50 years before that in 1917,
Great Britain took Jerusalem back from the Ottoman Empire? And that on this
day 50 years ago, Israel recaptured Jerusalem in 1967?
So what is the spiritual importance of modern Jerusalem? Is it a
coincidence that Israel recaptured Jerusalem in 1967 on the same date as Yeshua’s
ascension? Does this year’s 50th anniversary (jubilee) of the capturing of
Jerusalem have any significance? Is there yet more to be accomplished concerning
the reunification of Jerusalem in God’s plan?
In this video, Asher discusses these questions and more!
watch in English.
Don Finto [Video]
We were honored to host our dear friends Don Finto and Todd McDowell
of Caleb Company recently. Don took some time to share with us some insights
and revelation that he received since his wife’s passing. May you be encouraged!